Paytm affiliate program is India’s biggest Online Recharge website. Paytm is the front-runner of the cashless India mission. Through Paytm, you can recharge the mobile phone, DTH Card, Pay Bills, Train Booking, Insurance Premium an more. Paytm gives offers different commissions rate on different categories. You will find the entire Paytm commission structure on this page. You may directly promote Paytm on your blog or website.
Paytm Affiliate program, one of the most diverse and easiest way to promote through your content. It offers different commissions on different categories.
How to Join Paytm Affiliate Program
- Login/ Sign up for PayOOM affiliate Account.
- Apply for Paytm CPS Affiliate Campaign
- Once approved, you can start promoting Paytm Campaign using your Payoom Tracking links or Program Banners.
- You can track your traffic and sales online in real time. All information is available to you 24/7.
Paytm affiliate program, Campaign Terms & Conditions:
- Type: Cost per Acquisition ( Only new Customers )
- Targeting: PAN India.
- SEM: Allowed (Coupons on the website and those shared by Payoom )
- Allowed Media: Display Banner and Text Links, Email/Newsletter, Facebook PPC, Social Media, Contextual.
- PayTM does not allow bidding on any brand keywords like Paytm, Paytm.com, Paytm offers etc.
- If your transaction missing please report missing transactions within 18 days from the date of the transaction.
So, join the Paytm affiliate program now and start earning big! You can paste any paytm link into it and create its paytm affiliate link.
Now you may have understood how easy it is.
If you want high affiliate earning then join the Paytm affiliate program and get started for earnings.
Also read these posts :
- Best CPM Ad Networks 2019 For Bloggers To Monetize Blog
- How to Get Google AdSense Approval For Website
- Adhitz Review: Best CPC Ad Network For Publishers