What is PPC ?
PPC stands for pay-per-click, a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. Essentially, it’s a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically. Where To Register For Pay Per Click Ads Activating this Pay Per Click revenue stream is great for getting started right away. You don’t have to talk to anyone, and you can set up these Pay Per Click Ads from the comfort of your own home.
Here are a few companies where you can register for PPC Ads, for free:
1. Google AdSense Registration Click here
2. Yahoo.com(Bing) Registration Click here
3. SiteScout.com Registration Click here
4. Chikita.com Registration Click here
5. AdMedia.com Registration Click here