Bidvertiser review 2019: BidVertiser (a division of Bpath, Ltd.) is one of the oldest PPC (Pay per Click) ad network that focuses on banners, pop-under and slider advertising for both desktop and mobile.
In this post, Bidvertiser Review where we have shared Bidvertiser CPM rates, Bidvertiser payment method, Bidvertiser pros, and cons, and have shown how you can make money with Bidvertiser.
CPC, CPM, CPA rates, FAQs about the sign-up process, Ads, payment and payout procedure, advertiser and publishers options. It asks both advertisers and website publishers to specify categories for their ads and websites.
Here, you get to know every detail related to Bidvertiser.
Bidvertiser Review 2019: Company Information
Bidverser started in 2003 along with the launch of Google Adsense. It’s running successfully for over 14 years now. and is a privately held online ad network company. Their headquarters are in the United States.
|Sign up Fee:||FREE Sign Up »|
What is the Bidvertiser Approval Process?
Bidvertiser doesn’t hold the account approval process. Their approval process is automatic. You will be able to start promoting their ads as soon as you sign up. Website verification is required in order to prove ownership, as well as phone verification.
- Teads Review, Payment Proof, Earning Report, CPM, CPA Rates
- Best Ad Networks for Publishers / Advertisers
Traffic Requirements: None
Publisher Language Requirement: None
Prohibited Publisher Content: Bidvertiser does not approve those sites that are directly involved in promoting porn, drug, hacking, or pirating content.
BidVertiser offers a variety of different ad types and sizes that publishers can place on their sites. Display Ads, Pop-Under Ads, Slider Ads, XML Feeds, desktop, and mobile.
- Vertical Rectangle – Size – 240 x 400
- Medium Rectangle – Size – 300 x 250
- Large Rectangle – Size – 336 x 280
- Rectangle – Size – 180 x 150
- Half Banner – Size – 234 x 60
- Full Banner– Size – 468 x 60
- Vertical Banner – Size – 120 x 240
- Square Button– Size – 125 x 125
- Leaderboard – Size – 728 x 90
- Skyscraper – Size – 120 x 600
- Wide Skyscraper – Size – 160 x 600
- Half Page Ad – Size – 300 x 600
- Mobile Ads – Size – 300×50
- XML Feeds
- Pop-Under Ads
- Slider Ads
Bidvertiser Earnings, Payout & Payment Methods
The Bidvertiser earnings are mainly from Ad clicks and conversion. The Bidvertiser earnings payout threshold is $10 for payments by PayPal and Payza. For payments by check and Wire transfer, the payout threshold is $100 and $500respectfully. If you find that it isn’t working for you, you can cash out using the low minimum amount and move on to the next platform.
How Much Does Bidvertiser Pay Per Click?
Publishers can earn in 3 different ways with Bidvertiser, These are:
- Normal CPC (Cost per Click) Rate
- CPM (Cost per Mile) Rate
- CPA (Cost per Action)
Bidvertiser PPC Rate starts from as low as 0.05 per click or Bidvertiser CPM rates of $1 also depending on conversions and country. Ads then the amount you get per click depends on the advertiser’s offers.
How does it work?
The working of Bidvertiser is somewhat unique.
This is how it works:
- Advertisers place bids for their ads which are displayed on blogs or websites of some specific category or niche.
- Bidvertiser then checks the publisher’s site’s category and goes on to display the highest bidders on his/her website.
- Now, when visitors click on ads, publishers get to earn money. They can even earn extra revenue when a click turns into a conversion.
- Publishers get paid at the end of each month.
Bidvertiser vs AdSense
When it comes to advertising for publishers when we compare Bidvertiser vs AdSense, there is clearly a huge gap between them.
Can you use Bidvertiser Ads and Google AdSense Ads together? The answer is yes. You can show both Bidvertiser and AdSense ads on the same page.
We hope that the Bidvertiser Review proves very helpful to you. If you liked the post, please share it with your friends and colleagues. We welcome your comments and suggestions. In fact, Bidvertiser is one of the best Adsense alternatives. when you are banned from Adsense or not getting approval for Adsense account.
You may also read:
- WordPress Ping List for Faster Indexing Of New Post in WordPress
- What are the things to invest in to start blogging?
- Top 10 Affiliate Programs & Network in India You Must Join Today