What is PPC (Pay Per Click Marketing): PPC stands for pay-per-click, a model of internet marketing in which advertisers pay a fee each time one of their ads is clicked. is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, in which an advertiser pays a publisher (typically a website owner or a network of websites) when the ad is clicked? Essentially, it’s a way of buying visits to your site, rather than attempting to “earn” those visits organically.
Where To Register For Pay Per Click Ads Activating this Pay Per Click revenue stream is great for getting started right away. You don’t have to talk to anyone, and you can set up these Pay Per Click Ads from the comfort of your own home.
Pay-per-click is commonly associated with first-tier search engines (such as Google AdWords and Microsoft Bing Ads).
- Bidvertiser Review 2019: Best PPC Network For Publisher
- High Paying (CPC) Google AdSense Keywords In 2019
Here are a few companies where you can register for PPC Ads, for free:
- Google AdSense Registration Click here
- Yahoo.com(Bing) Registration Click here
- SiteScout.com Registration Click here
- Chikita.com Registration Click here
- AdMedia.com Registration Click here
Who Uses Pay-per-click Marketing?
Pay-per-click is commonly associated with first-tier search engines (such as Google AdWords and Microsoft Bing Ads). Business owners are attracted to pay-per-click marketing because it can be highly effective at a low cost.