In the field of search engine optimization (SEO), link building describes actions aimed at increasing the number and quality links to a webpage with the goal of increasing the search engine rankings of that page or website. In this article, we discuss What is Link Building Beginner’s Full Guide.
What Is Link Building
Link building is an SEO strategy that gets web pages to link to each other by acquiring hyperlinks from other websites and apply them to your own site. It helps users to easily navigate between different pages on the Internet. They also help search engines crawl between the different pages on your website.
Why It’s Important
Link building is very important because it is a major factor to rank your website. webmasters can improve the rank of their sites by increasing the number of high-quality sites that link to their pages.
How To Get Other Site Linking To You :
Link building can be performed with many strategies:
- Writing epic content (content that is linked to naturally).
- Guest blogging.
- Epic videos.
- Directory submission.
- Dofollow blog comments.
- Dofollow social bookmarking websites.
- Write pillar content and inform bloggers.
Types Of Link In SEO:
Resource Link: Resource links are a category of links
Reciprocal link: A reciprocal link is a mutual link between two websites, to ensure mutual traffic. Website owners often submit their sites to reciprocal link exchange directories in order to achieve higher rankings in the search engines. Reciprocal linking between websites is no longer an important part of the search engine optimization process.
Social bookmarking: Social bookmarking is a way of saving and categorizing web pages in a public location on the web.
Image linking: Image linking is a way of submitting images, such as infographics, to image directories and linking them back to a specific URL.
Here I’m showcasing some of the major benefits of link building for your website.
- More visibility of your website/blog in search results.
- Receive organic traffic from other websites linked to you.
- High-quality incoming links mean your site will be admired as a valuable resource. This can be easily done by writing quality content on other blogs.
- Link building also helps in getting indexed in search results quicker.
- Link building is also considered an important aspect of SEO.
Like this post? Don’t forget to share it!
- 5 Best Keyword Research Tools For SEO 2019
- Best WordPress SEO Plugins And Tool That You Should Use For High Ranking
- The 50+ Most Useful Websites on the Internet
- Best Rich Snippets Plugins for WordPress 2019