In this post we write Infolinks review 2019, we’ll see what is Infolinks, how to use Infolinks and if it is worth going after.
Infolinks is one of the most popular CPC ad Network. Infolinks is one of the most popular and widely used in-text advertising programs on the internet, Infolinks is started in 2007, Infolinks is the best alternative of Adsense. Infolinks is popular because you can use this network with Adsense and Other Ad Networks. Infolinks minimum payout is $50 this amount is easily achieved by the publisher.
Another advantage of using Infolinks on the blog is, though being an excellent AdSense alternative, it is fully compatible with AdSense. You can use Infolinks side-by-side with Google AdSense without thinking twice of getting banned.
Today’s post is about InfoLinks review which is one of the leading in-text advertising programs right now.
Infolinks payment mode is Paypal, Payooner, Wire Transfer, Local Bank Transfer. Infolinks network Running referral program and the Referral rate is 10-12%.
|Network Type||CPM, CPC, In-Text|
|Payment Freq.||45 Days|
|Payment Method||Paypal, Payoneer, LOcal Bank, Wire|
Easy to approve, take 48 Hour for approval, accept all types of links.
Infolinks network offers wide range of ad formats that you can use within your website to start monetizing your traffic through their ads.
Here are some of the Infolinks ads examples so that you get an idea:
The publisher gets payment on 45 Days Basis. Infolinks payment method is Paypal, Payoneer, Local Bank Transfer, wire. Minimum payout is $50.
Check out the earning screenshot from ShoutMeLoud, you will notice that Harsh Agrawal has indeed earned a lot of money from InfoLinks in the past.
Infolinks also provide referral program to our publishers, If you refer infolinks to other you earn 10% of their revenue or ad spends, so you have a strong reason to invite your friends to Infolinks advertising network of publishers and advertisers.
You can earn 10% from each of your referral’s revenue for 12 months.
If you are you looking for How how to increase Infolinks earnings?
Infolinks is not a pay per view ad network, instead, it is a pay per click (PPC) ads network. You can highly increase earnings from Infolinks and similar ad programs by increasing the CPC of your ads.
Let’s say you’re bringing 3000 unique visitors a day to your site, here’s what happens.
- Ads placed in each blog – 5
- Total number of daily visitors – 3000
- Total number of ad impressions – 5 x 3000 = 15,000 per day
- Cost per Mill (Earning for 1000 impressions) – 2$ (This may vary but this is an average earning CPM)
- Daily average earning – (15,000/1000) x 2 = 30$ / day
So the monthly income would be 30 x 30 = 900$
- Great alternative to Google AdSense
- Very easy To Approve 48 Hour
- No minimum visitors required for Infolinks account approval
- Wide range of ad formats to place your Infolinks ads
- Thousands of high potential advertising options
- Also, Accept Subdomain
- Referral rate is 10-12%
- CPM is very low when compared to western countries such as US, UK, Canada etc.
|Approval & Apply||Easy and quick||Hard and takes time|
|Network Type||CPC, CPM||CPC, CPM|
|Getting payment||Easy||Little bit tough|
|Restrictions||No Adult||No Adult|
|Approval & Apply||Easy and quick||Easy and quick|
|Network Type||CPC, CPM||CPC, CPM, CPA|
|Payment Rate||Average||Lower than average|
- Adhitz Review: Best CPC Ad Network For Publisher & Advertizers
- Adpays Review 2019: CPM Based Ad Network
- How to Improve Alexa Rank Quickly in 2019 (Best Tricks to Improve Alexa Ranking)
- 5 Best Keyword Research Tools For SEO 2019