Infolinks Review 2020, we’ll see what is Infolinks, how to use Infolinks ad program and if it is worth going after.
Infolinks is one of the most popular CPC ad Network. Infolinks is one of the most popular and widely used in-text advertising programs on the internet, Infolinks is started in 2007, Infolinks is the best alternative of Adsense.
It is fully compatible with AdSense Infolinks minimum payout is $50 this amount is easily achieved by the publisher.
You can use Infolinks side-by-side with Google AdSense without thinking twice about getting banned.
Infolinks payment mode is Paypal, Payoneer, Wire Transfer, Local Bank Transfer. This network Running referral program and the Referral rate is 10-12%.
Infolinks Review Full Description:
|Network Type||CPM, CPC, In-Text|
|Payment Freq.||45 Days|
|Payment Method||Paypal, Payoneer, LOcal Bank, Wire|
Infolinks Approval Process?
Easy to approve, take 48 Hours for approval, accept all types of links.
Infolinks network offers a wide range of ad formats that you can use within your website to start monetizing your traffic through their ads.
Ads examples that you get an idea:
Infolinks Minimum Payout?
The publisher gets payment on 45 Days Basis. Infolinks payment method is Paypal, Payoneer, Local Bank Transfer, wire. The Minimum payout is $50.
Infolinks Payment Proof & Earning Report?
Check out the earning screenshot from ShoutMeLoud, you will notice that Harsh Agrawal earned a lot of money from InfoLinks in the past.
Infolinks Referral Program
Infolinks provides a referral program for our publishers, If you refer links to others, so you earn 10% of their revenue or ad spends, so you have a strong reason to invite your friends to the Infolinks advertising network of publishers and advertisers.
You can earn 10%of each of your referral’s revenue for 12 months.
How to increase Infolinks earnings? Working Tricks
If you are you looking for How how to increase Infolinks earnings?
Infolinks is a pay per click (PPC) network. You can increase earnings from Infolinks and alternative ad programs.
Let’s say you’re bringing 3000 unique users a day to visit your website, here’s what happens.
- Ads placed in a single blog post – 5
- Daily visitors – 3000
- Total number of ad impressions – 5 x 3000 = 15,000/- a day
- CPM (Earning for 1000 impressions) – 2$
- Daily average earning – (15,000/1000) x 2 = 30$ / day
Monthly income should be 30 x 30 = 900$
- A great alternative to Google AdSense
- Very easy To Approve 48 Hour
- No minimum visitors required for Infolinks account approval
- Wide range of ad formats to place your Infolinks ads
- Thousands of high potential advertising options
- Accept Subdomain
- The referral rate is 10-12%
- CPM rate is very low when compared to western countries such as the US, UK, Canada, etc.
Comparison of Infolinks with some other top ad networks:
Infolinks Vs Adsense
|Approval & Apply||Easy and quick||Hard and takes time|
|Network Type||CPC, CPM||CPC, CPM|
|Getting payment||Easy||Little bit tough|
|Restrictions||No Adult||No Adult|
Infolinks vs Bidvertiser
|Approval & Apply||Easy and quick||Easy and quick|
|Network Type||CPC, CPM||CPC, CPM, CPA|
|Payment Rate||Average||Lower than average|
- Adhitz Review: Best CPC Ad Network For Publisher & Advertizers
- Adpays Review 2019: CPM Based Ad Network
- How to Improve Alexa Rank Quickly in 2019 (Best Tricks to Improve Alexa Ranking)
- 5 Best Keyword Research Tools For SEO 2019