Verify Your Website on Pinterest Account: Pinterest is another one of the most popular Social networking website for images. For Bloggers and Webmasters, has many amazing benefits. On Pinterest, verification is especially important for branding.
In this tutorial, I am going to show you how to create and verify your Pinterest business page. Follow the steps below.
- How to Get Google AdSense Approval For Website – 2019
- On Page SEO Techniques | Best SEO Strategies For 2019
To get verification, you must first claim your website on the Pinterest account, which displays your full website URL on your profile.
Who Can Get Verified?
Pinterest accounts with notable names celebrities, brands, or media, can receive verification. To qualify, you have required a business account.
How to Verify your Website/Blog on Pinterest & Add Website link?
There are three main ways to go through Pinterest website verification:
- Update the meta tag on your site;
- Upload an HTML file; or
- Add verification through a host.
Follow the below mentioned steps and you will have a verified Pinterest profile in few minutes.
- Log in to your Pinterest account
- Go to the Settings page.
- On this page, you need to head over to Claim Website section in the left menu and enter your website URL.
- Under the Website section, Enter your Website address and click on Verify.
When you click on the Claim website button, it will display meta velue that you can use to claim your website (HTML tag or HTML file).
Add the HTML tag Pinterest gives you to your website’s backend script area by copying and pasting it on <head> Section. Pinterest verification process depends on the website plateform, what site you used to build your website.
Once you have done the Website authentication process, your Pinterest profile will start showing your Website link in the profile section and it will also show a verification sign.
Go back to your Pinterest page and click “Next” in the pop-up. Another pop-up will appear, prompting you to “Submit” your request for review.
After verification done, you can use Pinterest tools like analytics, ads program, image stats, and more.
- High Paying Google AdSense CPC Countries List 2019
- What are the things to invest in to start blogging?
- Best CPM Ad Networks 2019 For Bloggers To Monetize Blog