No doubt Google AdSense is one of the best and popular contextual advertising networks. In this post, I will tell you how to get Google Adsense approval for your blog.
You just create a new AdSense account, your account is reviewed, Adsense team accepts your application, and you can implement ads on your site and start making money.
From now on, AdSense has been changed the AdSense approval process, and made is very easy for new publishers. AdSense approves Only 1 of every 1000 Application They receive from freely hosted websites/blogs.
Here is the complete process for Google AdSense approval:
- For Adsense account registration click AdSense.com. You can fill all the right information about your Name, Address, and Website URL.
- Login to AdSense account creates AdSense codes. Place the codes on your website.
- Ads will shows as blank until the final approval process doesn’t finish. It may take up to 2 weeks for approval. Make sure you don’t remove the ads.
- After the final AdSense approval, you will send a confirmation email.
- Once your AdSense earning reaches $10, AdSense sends a pin through the mail on your address.
- Login to your AdSense account, and enter the Pin once you receive it.
- Great you have completed all the steps. Once your account reaches $100, Google will send you or wire your earning. I would suggest you to enable direct bank transfer for Google AdSense payments.
Note: Before applying for Adsense please make sure your website is following the Adsense policies (https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/48182)
So, I think you understand the key points that you must remember before applying for Adsense. In some case, it would take 48 hours to review your AdSense application.
Some More Important Point To Get Adsense Approval
1.Make Your Blog/Website Ad Ready: To Make your Blog Ad Ready, you need to have a responsive Theme.
2. Write 3-4 Long Articles: just before a week of applying. Each AdSense Account is manually approved, you need to make sure you write share-worthy and long articles at the recent date.
Long Article is not less than 1200 words. Long article title may be a “How-To” or “What -is” Article.
4. 30 Days – 30 Post Rul: Do Not Submit your AdSense Application before your blog has completed 30 Days Of Continuous Online Run. Make sure your website or blog is fully built and launched.
5. Google and Bing webmasters: Registered your blog or website on webmaster tools and make sure you are verified.
Please comment your question and suggestions in below comment section and don’t forget to share this post in your social family.
Other Post may useful for you
- How to Verify Your Website on Pinterest Account Full Guide
- High Paying Google AdSense CPC Countries List
- Best CPM Ad Networks 2019 For Bloggers To Monetize Blog