White and Black Hat SEO Techniques And Its Classification
White Hat SEO : White Hat SEO is a practical used to improve search performance that is in line with terms and condition of search engine optimization.
Following features in White Hat SEO :
- It ensures good quality of the web pages.
- It ensures availability of useful content on the web pages.
- It does not involve in any deception.
- It conforms to the search engine’s guidelines.
- It ensures that a web page content should have been created for the users and not just for the search engines.
Black Hat SEO : Black Hat SEO is more frequently used by those who are looking for a quick financial return on their website.
- Redirecting users to a page that was different from the page the search engine ranked.
- Attempting ranking improvements that are disapproved by the search engines and/or involve deception.
- Redirecting users from a page that is built for search engines to one that is more human-friendly.
- Using hidden or invisible text or with the page background color, using a tiny font size or hiding them within the HTML code such as “no frame” sections.
- Repeating keywords in the meta tag, and using keywords that are unrelated to the website content. This is called meta tag stuffing.
- Serving one version of a page to search engine spiders/bots and another version to human visitors. This is called Cloaking SEO tactic.